<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://atravellingcook.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Travelling Cook: Food for thought

Food for thought



I have no interest in cars at all (I don't even drive) but I enjoyed my time in Prague last year so this ad makes me laugh.






Love these artworks!






Love this colouring book for grown ups. A few years ago Chris and I did a political colouring book.


Cute blog of homes in Leipzig

Labels: , , , ,

A Travelling Cook: Food for thought

Friday, August 8, 2014

Food for thought



I have no interest in cars at all (I don't even drive) but I enjoyed my time in Prague last year so this ad makes me laugh.






Love these artworks!






Love this colouring book for grown ups. A few years ago Chris and I did a political colouring book.


Cute blog of homes in Leipzig

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home